Thursday, May 10, 2007

As of late....

You may have noticed I haven't posted any new articles here in a quite some time.

Honestly, it became a downer for me sorting through all the child molesters and posting the information. I came to find myself mainly adding to my blog in the morning and it really set the wrong tone for the day.

However, I will return soon in full force with more doses of "homeschool fuel". (To borrow a wonderful term from a good blogging friend.) I like to think this blog helps some understand this REALLY IS happening FAR TOO OFTEN in our school system. I believe it can help all parents: homeschooling, public schooling and private schooling alike.

By the way, if there are interested candidates for co-author for this blog I am more than willing to accept the help. Any takers? I warn you, it's heart-wrenching work.

No comments: